Friday, December 7, 2007

Volley-Ball(Dream broken)

Weekend is fast approaching.Its almost there.
The happy i am at this juncture ,cant really tell you. I have many plans already prepared for that.
Lets see whether i am able to impelement them.
Well today we have had a great time on the volley-ball court.Ofcourse we played .But it was only for about 15 minutes. Couldnt extend the time (thanx to the rules)
To cut the whole story short ,my team won and worthwhile to mention ,ash's(not aish) dream was broken.
The dream was to win today(after having lost 3 games already to me in the last 2 days).
I am sure ash must be waiting for monday to come and settle down the score.
"All the worst" ash ( i cud have said "all da best" but then the truth wont have stayed lolzzz).
Ok Ok i know it was tough to decode the whole paragraph( attributed to the non-synchronization of my thoughts with my writing skills).
But i promise next time i would try to be a little explanatory.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yes the dream has been literally shattered. And this is awful.
Miss ya